JUNNUO is a professional manufacturer of HDPE pipes and fittings, which is made of high quality PE100 raw material, high quality to be warranted with 70-100 years. The most competitive wholesale prices, stock available for regular sizes, prompt delivery a
1. Size: DN20mm - 630mm. 2. Pressure Rating: SDR7.4-PN25 bar, SDR9-PN20 bar, SDR11-PN16 bar, SDR13.6-PN12.5 bar, SDR17-PN10 bar, SDR21-PN6 bar, SDR26-PN6 bar. 3. Raw Material: High quality PE100 raw material. 4. Supply Capacity: 3 x 40ft Container Per Week. 5. Certification: ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, CE, BS EN 12001
Electrofusion method is the most common method for connecting various diameter Polyethylene pipes for this moment. The ends of the Polyethylene pipes are heated and pressed together by specialized equipment to form a continuous ‘leak-proof’ pipe. Butt fusion pipes and fittings are as strong as the pipe itself and has the same life expectancy.
JUNNUO can supply various sizes HDPE Electrofusion fittings from DN20mm to DN630mm. HDPE Electrofusion fittings include: coupling, reducer, equal tee, reducing tee, elbow 45 degree, elbow 90 degree, stub end, flange, ball valve, end cap and so on. Can be customized according to requirements, our HDPE fittings are high quality new PE100 raw material, mainly used in HDPE pipes for water, oil and gas piping system.
HDPE Electrofusion fitting are fully accordance with ISO4427/ AS/NSZ 4130/ BS EN 12201/ SABS Standards.
JUNNUO extensive range of fabricated fittings includes:
1. HDPE Pipes. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN16mm-1600mm
2. HDPE Electrofusion fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN20mm-630mm
3. HDPE Butt Fusion fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN63mm-1600mm
4. HDPE fabricated fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN20mm-1600mm
5. PP Compression fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR9, with size from DN20mm-110mm
6. HDPE Special customized fittings: Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN110mm-1600mm
HDPE Electrofusion Fittings
SDR7.4, SDR9, SDR11，SDR13.6，SDR17，SDR21，SDR26
Top quality virgin PE100 raw material
Black or blue, or as per request
Standards follow to
SO4427/ AS/ NZS 4130/ BS EN 12201/ SABS Standards
Non-toxic, hygienic: PE pipe fittings are non-toxic and odorless. After strict health monitoring, they are green building materials and never produce scale, which can effectively improve water quality.
Corrosion resistance: PE is an inert material that is resistant to various chemical media.
PE pipe fittings are connected by electrofusion, and the interface strength is higher than the pipe itself.
High toughness: The elongation at break of PE pipe fittings is generally above 500%. . For the uneven settlement of the foundation, it has strong adaptability and good seismic performance.
Excellent resistance to rapid crack propagation (RCP).
Excellent flexibility and scratch resistance.
Good wear resistance, low wall friction coefficient, small flow resistance, strong conveying capacity.
Very convenient construction and installation.
Low system cost and reduced maintenance costs can greatly reduce project costs.
Long service life: The buried PE pipe fittings are used normally for more than 70 years.
PE accessories can be reused, fully in line with the advocacy of efficient environmental protection.